Columbus Literacy Council’s Partners
Columbus Literacy Council works closely with its network of corporate partners to develop new ways to use private sector strategies for the public good.
Columbus Literacy Council customizes partnerships to meet our corporate partners’ goals and provide books, educational resources, and literacy programs to children and from low-income families. From cause-marketing campaigns to employee engagement programs and media-friendly events, Columbus Literacy Council can help distinguish a company’s brand and energize consumers and employees about an organization’s support of literacy and children’s education.
To discover what Columbus Literacy Council can do to amplify your company’s commitment to the educational well-being of Central Ohio, please contact Joy D. Reyes at 614.224.0501 or e-mail Executive Director.
How to Partner with the Literacy Council
It’s easy. Just pick up the phone and call us at 614.224.0501 or e-mail us at Executive Director.
We love to speak with people who share our passion for seeing that children and parents in need have access to the critical resource they need to succeed in school and beyond.
Columbus Literacy Council’s cause resonates with diverse audiences. The Literacy Council provides real, tangible solutions to those who are eager to make a difference in the Central Ohio communities. We can’t think of a better investment than the educational success of children and parents in need.
At the Literacy Council, partnerships are the foundation for everything that we do. We bring energy, creativity and nearly 50 years of experience to customize breakthrough programs that not only meet, but exceed our partners’ goals.
Columbus Literacy Council offers Corporate Partners:
- Distinctive cause-marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness.
- Extended audience reach through social media and digital platforms.
- Novel employee engagement opportunities – from one-time hands-on volunteer experiences to creative fund-raising after-hours activities.
- Unique sponsorships including monthly social events to raise funds, educational seminars and book/backpack/home library give-away programs.
Columbus Literacy Council offers Nonprofit Partners:
- Win-win opportunities to provide custom literacy-based programming to at deeply reduced rates for the children and families they serve.
- Cause-marketing, sponsorship and hands-on volunteer opportunities with corporate partners.
- Social media and digital platforms to amplify messaging and engage new audiences.
We would love to explore ways that Columbus Literacy Council can help advance your organization’s goals and at the same time, provide resources, literacy education, school supplies and books to kids and families who need them. To learn more about partnering with Columbus Literacy Council, contact us at 614.224.0501 or e-mail Executive Director.